Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Diabetes.co.uk Not The Best Forum For Diabetics Says Jopar !


The cadaverous Jopar was in fine form today when she gave her verdict on the forum of diabetes.co.uk.

“I grant that this does seem to be one of the biggest forums. But it isn't the best forum at all... IMHO it's far from it. As to a doctor recommending this site. If my diabetic team or my GP recommended me to join here. I resign from their care from immediate effect as I would have no faith in them at all.”

So there you have it, Jopar spends over four years on a forum, 2221 posts and logged in up to 18 hours a day, and then rubbishes it. Stay with it Jopar, the forum needs a few court jesters, and you are easily the best in the history of the forum.

The post.

Eddie

No comments:

Post a Comment