Monday, October 29, 2012

diabetes.co.uk Never a day without lowcarb good news !

"Hi,

Just got back from my first NHS clinic after getting diagnosed in July with type 2. I was off work for a month back then feeling terrible and had no idea what was wrong with me. The first week was hell in that I had all sorts of nasty symptoms (numbness in feet and arms, rapid heartbeat, drinking too much, stress, tiredness) and i was totally lost. My Dr told me too eat lots of fruit and healthily and my sugar levels went up 4 points after eating an apple! At this time my BG level was 19!

Help was at hand though as I found this forum and Daisy's initial advice saved me! I've been low carbing and exercising and just taking one met with dinner. I'm now at 6 (and I've lost 2.5 stones) and the nurse described it as miraculous!"


Join diabetes.co.uk and tell your good news story.

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/diabetes-forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=34320

No comments:

Post a Comment