Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Diabetes.co.uk Accused aquitted Lawyers get a prison stretch !


As I have said many times I like Benedict, I also asked recently has he been given the third degree ? I am now asking myself, has he lost the plot, has he been taking too many Bennies ? *

Take a recent incidence, a well respected forum member was banned. Her friends came out in support and complained loudly, an injustice had been done. Benedict the administrator stated.

“Yes, Defren I believe it was heavy handed. I also unintentionally took a post out of context which was certainly bad on my part. I'm sorry for this.” and also handed out some waffle. Defren was reinstated, justice had been done. What of her loyal and steadfast advocates, BANNED for a month.!

"A forum of this size cannot function without the support of the moderators and so when members club together to belittle tough decisions the moderators have made, we'd rather be rid of those members" 

Well they heeded your advice Ben and set up a great forum. Welcome to the crazy world of diabetes. Ben why don't you join a good forum ? You know it makes sense why fight it ?

Eddie 

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/diabetes-forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=34674&p=327164&hilit=benedict#p327148

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/diabetes-forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=34834#p328907



  1. Benzedrine is the trade name of the racemic mixture of amphetamine (dl-amphetamine). The drug was often referred to as "bennies" by users and in literature.


No comments:

Post a Comment