Friday, February 22, 2013

Eat To Your Meter Banned Again !

"When soldiers have been baptized in the fire of a Battenberg, they have all one rank in my eyes." ~Napoleon Bonaparte 


Well what a surprise, banned from the forum Eat To Your Meter. I only needed one more banning to hold the Lonsdale Belt outright. I checked in after asking Pneu can you give me a list of members that hold non diabetic HbA1c numbers that do not lowcarb ? and I was banned ! On logging in I read “You have been banned! You do not have access to this function” Thems the breaks eh. As you can imagine I am mortified and have donned the black arm band. I wouldn’t mind, but I only posted again today to back up my good friend Dillinger and the lovely woman Indy.

So, there you have it. Personally I’m blaming Dillinger, I have known him for around five years and he has been a very bad influence on me for years. As you would imagine I will be keeping a very close eye on ETYM and it’s less than honest mods, and spreaders of misinformation. I really don’t know what the agenda is, but helping newbie’s is not part of it, lets face it, has a newbie ever joined the place ?

Eddie

Edit hot off the press.


For continued breaches of our rules you are now in receipt of a 7 day ban. Please take this time to reflect on your attitude towards our forum, its membership and its owners.

Regards

ETYM Admin



No comments:

Post a Comment