Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Great lowcarb grub on a tight budget.

I am often amazed, when I read a comment on a forum or blog, that states lowcarb is hard to keep to. How anyone can get fed up with lobsters, scallops, fillet steak and foie gras is beyond me. OK I jest, for most, that sort of food is a rare treat. Seriously folks, the grub below must be one of the great lowcarb bargains around in the UK at the moment. Real grub and far cheaper than take away fast food junk.

From ASDA Chicken and Mushroom Casserole pack £4.00. This pack weighs 1kg. Chicken drum sticks and thighs 74% Smoked Bacon 9% Pork Belly 8.7 the rest made up of chopped red onion and mushrooms. Pack states serves four, but between two it’s a real blow out and here’s the best part, it taste great and  only 1.7 grams of carb per 100 grams. It’s gonna be a regular with us, try it, I don’t think you will be disappointed.



Sorry about the pic, down loaded from ASDA site (and people moan about my pics) them's the breaks eh.

Eddie

No comments:

Post a Comment