Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Kocur and Nikoley are they complete nutters ?


OK, that may sound a bit rich coming from a long term member of the lowcarb Hezbollah, but carb wars, especially in the UK, is a very gentlemanly pursuit compared to the palio wars in the US. We have mentioned the serial storker Carbsane’s blog on numerous occasions (now at Defcon 2 due to the new CarbSaner blog) but up to now, we have not mentioned the Free The Animal blog.

Believe me when I tell you, the FTA blog is not for the feint hearted or those of a delicate disposition. I stumbled upon the blog some time ago, it’s a sort of Roman Coliseum come fight club, a no holds barred rubber Ramada. The owner, a guy called Richard Nikoley is completely certifiable, albeit amusing at times, whereas the equally gruesome and unhinged Evelyn Kocur is about as amusing as a piles operation.

So, at this stage I have to hold my hand up and say I have been guilty of being a ’hit whore’ at times, I know from experience, people get fed up with link after link to diabetes news and trials, a bit of agro can be amusing at times, but there has to be a line, the Nikoley’s and Kocur’s of the blogging world go way over the line. The point I find so amusing and ironic, is although they are mortal enemies, they are two sides of the same coin.

Eddie

No comments:

Post a Comment