Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Carbsane, David Duke and other haters !


Evelyn Kocur AKA Carbsane has gone into meltdown, and at the moment is at DEFCON 2, anther couple of days should see DEFCON 1. As reported here, and all over the lowcarb and Paleo blog world, Jimmy Moore is the hottest news around this week. See the post below. I had never heard of David Duke until this story exploded, but I learned of the KKK many years ago. It seems to me the KKK and the likes of Duke are haters. They hate black people, they hate Jews, I expect the list of who racists hate is long. I don’t think it would be wrong to describe them as extreme haters, which brings me to Evelyn Kocur.

Over the last few days she and some of her supporters have taken hatred to a level I have never seen on blogs or forums. One quote from her blog this weekend. "And if you think LCHF-Paleo = the new Hitler Youth sounds inflammatory, that is where this is headed if the supposedly upstanding members don't speak up and speak out for once and for all!" This was a rallying call for Jimmy’s friends and associates to disown him, a big mistake. Evelyn thinks people will feel some sense of guilt by association, that they will be labelled racists and the lowcarb movement will be derailed, and the messengers discredited. Nothing could be further from the truth. For straight thinking people all know, the lowcarb message of salvation is far more important and far bigger than any Doctor, blogger or writers of books.

You can say what you like about Jimmy Moore, and plenty of people over the last few days have had much to say. One thing Jimmy is not, is a hater. Even Evelyn said recently “For the record, I don't believe Jimmy is a neo-Nazi or a white supremacist or any of that.  I don't think he was doing any recruiting or anything like that by going on Duke's show or linking to his blog” that seems to be what most people are saying, and that’s what I believe. One things for sure, I will be eternally grateful I am not inside Evelyn Kocur’s head.

Eddie

No comments:

Post a Comment