Sunday, January 13, 2013

ETYM diabetes forum or Gulag ?


Don’t get me wrong folks, I know I am far from perfect, who the hell wants to be perfect ? I am by nature a boat rocker, many may say a trouble maker, but I cannot stand mediocrity and arse licking. Over at ETYM I have acquired 166 thank you’s for 303 posts, you don’t need the brains of Einstein to realise a thank you for every two posts. Some people must like what I am saying. Last night at around eight pm I had 20 Karmas. Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate they wasn’t going to get me the job of CEO at Microsoft but maybe a small token of appreciation from forum members. Within 24 hours I am down to 12, OK I am not cutting my wrists, but hey what’s going on. Well I rocked the boat ! I would make a comment on the forum but the Global Moderator stated this evening.

“I think it's also time to take this back to topic, karma or lack of is not what this thread is about, and it's also not a weapon to use against other posters. Any more discussions about karma will be deleted!”

My Karma or lack of,  is not important, but Jeez, is this paranoia at best, and at worst the sort of comment we saw so often from Kenny, the ex. Chief henchman at diabetes.co.uk.

Eddie



No comments:

Post a Comment